Jump to section
Early-bird deadline: July 31st 2022
Registration deadline: September 20th 2022
Our 2022 Policy Conference will be held at One Birdcage Walk on Thursday 22nd September. Attend in-person and benefit from the networking opportunities that face-to-face attendance allows. There will also be the option for those that can’t join us in London to watch the conference sessions via a live stream and participate in Q&A with the speakers.
Details of registration fees for both in-person and online attendance can be found below. There are discounts for BIEE members – BIEE Membership starts from as little as £10, sign up online to access the discounted BIEE member fees.
What is included in your registration?
Registration fees include: refreshments, buffet lunch and networking reception (if attending in person), and access to conference materials where they have been made available, after the event.
|In person Registration||Early Bird
to 31 July 2022
from 1 August 2022
|BIEE Student Member||£90.00||£110.00|
|Online- Live Stream Registration|
|BIEE Student Member||£30.00||£50.00|
Prices include Eventbrite payment processing fees. VAT not applicable
* Includes access to the BIEE website to view and download presentations where available.
** Sign up for membership via this website first to access member registration rates. Total price includes Member registration fee plus BIEE Membership (£50 per year).
BIEE Membership starts from as little as £10, sign up online to access the discounted BIEE member fees.
If you are a BIEE Student Member, please login via this website to access the discounted student registration fees listed above. If you are a non-member student and would like to attend at the discounted rates, please sign up for BIEE Student membership via this website.
To qualify for student membership you should be enrolled as an undergraduate, post graduate or PhD student at a university or college and should not be employed full-time.
A limited number of student travel grants of up to £50 per person are available to BIEE Student Members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
How to Register
ONLINE using the Eventbrite registration form, with payment by debit or credit card.
- Individual members please log in using the button above.
- Corporate/institutional members please log in with your company email address. Alternatively contact email@example.com for a link to enable you to register directly on Eventbrite.
- Non-members click on non-member registration button above or register directly via Eventbrite.
- Groups. If you want to register more than one delegate please contact us for a link to group registration.
BACS Organisations registering more than one delegate can pay by BACS (only available to UK based organisations). If you require an invoice to raise payment please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
0330 133 0810
Terms and Conditions
- Registration fees must be paid in full prior to the conference. Registration is not confirmed until payment has been received.
- Registration fee applies as per the date of payment.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event, BIEE reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- If the payment is made within 10 days to the event date, proof of payment will be required
- BACS payment is only available to UK based organisations and until July 30th. BACS payment must be received in full by August 31st.
- Every effort will be made to present the programme as published, however it may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to alter the content, speakers or timings of the conference.
- BIEE cannot accept responsibility for poor delegate internet connection or delegates’ own technical difficulties on the day of the event therefore no refunds will be given for such circumstances
- You acknowledge that when you purchased a ticket to the online conference you agreed to the immediate download of digital content and that if you access the online conference, the services or any digital content, you lose your right to withdraw.