Gift Aid allows BIEE to reclaim an additional 25p from the Inland Revenue for every £1 donated (representing 20% basic rate tax). Therefore each £1 BIEE receives in donations equates to receiving £1.25 in total (with gift aid).
Membership subscriptions to BIEE count as donations for this purpose. You can allow us to claim gift aid on your membership fees, provided you:
- Are a current UK tax payer
- have paid for your BIEE membership from a personal account (not a corporate account) and
- have paid an amount of income tax at least equal to the tax that BIEE reclaims on my donations in the appropriate tax year
Thank you for your support of BIEE
Please notify us if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
More information Membership FAQs
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.