Jump to section
Webinar: Thursday 8 June – 3:00 to 4:00pm
This year’s bp Energy Outlook explores the key trends and uncertainties surrounding the energy transition out to 2050. The three main scenarios considered in the Outlook – Net Zero, Accelerated, and New Momentum – have been updated to take account of two major developments over the past year: the Russia-Ukraine war and the passing of the Inflation Reduction Act in the US.
The Outlook’s three main scenarios are designed to explore the range of possible outcomes for the global energy system over the next 30 years. Understanding this range of uncertainty helps bp to shape a strategy which is resilient to the different speeds and ways in which the energy system may transition.
Join us on 8 June to discuss the scenarios with bp and other guest speakers.
Please register via the links below. BIEE Members benefit from priority booking.
(individual and corporate)
|Free, priority booking||Register via this link|
|Non-Members||Free||Register via this link|
BIEE membership subscriptions start from just £10 – you can sign up here and access all member benefits today.
- Gareth Ramsay – bp / Head of Energy Transition
- George Day – Energy Systems Catapult / Senior Advisor: Net Zero Policy
- Vivienne Geard – Ernst & Young LLP / Assistant Director
- Charles Hendry – BIEE President / Former Energy Minister
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova – University of Reading / Vice Dean