International Energy Week
Transitioning out of crisis
28 February – 2 March 2023
Convened by the Energy Institute’s sector experts, International Energy Week 2023 is the global conference focused on transitioning out of the geopolitical and environmental crises facing energy.
Building on the renowned legacy of IP Week, the 2023 conference brings together senior figures from across the energy industry, investors, government, academia, and NGOs at a critical time.
Climate change impacts and projections are worsening; international prices post-COVID are volatile and hitting consumers hard; and the effects of Russia’s devastating invasion of Ukraine are rippling out across the global economy.
The energy transition offers enduring solutions, some immediate, others longer-term. Our conference is where the latest strategic thinking, intelligence, and opportunities are shared, and collaboration happens. The business models, technological innovation, people, and skills that can help us transition to a more sustainable, secure, affordable energy future.
Over three days of high-profile keynotes, panel discussions, and networking, the week attracts more than 1,000 delegates from around the globe and culminates in the prestigious International Energy Week Dinner.
International Energy Week is the essential annual fixture for those leading on corporate strategy, business development, and technological innovation, those wanting to retain a competitive edge, and anyone seeking insight into the great challenges facing humanity.
More information/book your place
- Juliet Davenport OBE HonFEI, President, Energy Institute
- Bernard Looney FREng FEI, Chief Executive Officer, bp
- Mohamed Jameel Al Ramahi, Chief Executive Officer, Masdar
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FEI, Imperial College London; IPCC Working Group II
- Dr Pratima Rangarajan, Chief Executive Officer, OGCI Climate Investments
- The Rt Hon Chris Skidmore OBE, Chair, Net Zero Review | Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom
- Dr Carole Nakhle, Chief Executive Officer, Crystol Energy
- Michael Liebreich HonFEI, Chairman & Chief Executive, Liebreich Associates
- Monica Collings, Chief Executive Officer, So Energy
- Ruth Herbert, Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Capture and Storage Association
- Lindsay McQuade, Director of Energy, EMEA, Amazon Web Services
- Tengku Taufik, President & Group CEO, PETRONAS
- Grete Tveit, Senior Vice President for Low Carbon Solutions, Equinor
- Hugues Bourgogne, Executive Vice President for Safety, Environment & Asset Management, Shell
- Global Energy
- Energy Finance & Investment
- Energy Transition
- Low Carbon Future
- Behaviour Change, Innovation, And Venture
- People & Workforce
Book your place to one of the biggest events in the energy sector and get together with thousands of industry professionals from over all over the world to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
For more information and to book your place, please visit ieweek.co.uk.
International Energy Week Dinner
Network with the biggest names in the energy industry at the International Energy Week Dinner, one of the largest social gatherings in the energy industry calendar. Every year, this sell-out event attracts high-profile guests from all over the world.
Post your comments and questions for the speakers here