Our next seminar series will look at how demand-side action can alleviate pressures and improve energy system design in the near-term, medium-term, and long-term.
Topics will include:
- Increasing demand side flexibility from the residential sector
- Managing peak demand and avoiding evening blackouts
- Can demand side management help with energy shortages in the medium term?
- Reducing energy demand in the industrial sector
- Reducing energy demand in the residential sector
Our first event in the series included speakers from OVO Energy and Octopus Energy who presented an expert briefing on demand response initiatives. BIEE Members can access the webinar recording in the resources section here or via our video resources page, where you can also watch all our 2022 webinar recordings.