Registration fees include seminar pack, conference proceedings, buffet lunch, tea/coffee breaks, drinks reception and optional attendance certificate.
||To July 31st
||From August 1st
|General /Non members ***
|BIEE Student Members****
VAT not applicable
* Includes BIEE only members and BIEE/IAEE joint members
***Fee for non members includes 3 months complimentary membership of BIEE to provide access to conference presentations and reports after the conference
**** Student places limited to 10 and available to BIEE student members on first come first serve basis. BIEE student membership costs £10 and you can join here. Student members need to contact us for a discount code before registering online. BIEE also offers student members some financial assistance with UK travel expenses to attend conferences. Certificates of attendance can be provided if required.
- Online using the online registration form, with payment by debit or credit card.
- BIEE members please log in using the button above which will take you to the member registration page.
- Corporate/institutional members please log in with corporate log in user name and password which will take you to the corporate registration page or contact us for a link.
- BIEE Student Members need to contact Rebecca Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org to request a discount code before registering. Students do not need to log in but should click on non member registration button above or go directly to the Eventbrite General Admission registrations page and enter the code there.
- Non members please click on non member registration button above or go directly to the Eventbrite General Admission registrations page.
- BACS transfer Organisations registering more than one delegate may pay by BACS (BACS payment is only available to UK based organisations who register and pay by August 31st ). If you require an invoice to raise payment please contact Rebecca Richardson email@example.com for further information. Please complete a separate registration form for each delegate and ensure that the application form includes the billing contact details as well as the registered delegate details (if they are not the same) and return the completed application form to the BIEE Conference office address shown on the registration form.
Regrettably we cannot accept credit or debit card payments over the phone.
For registration queries please contact Rebecca Richardson firstname.lastname@example.org